Contact Us & Directions
Considering a visit to Haven By The Sea? We'd love to speak with you directly to answer any questions you might have and help you plan for a memorable stay.
Haven By The Sea
59 Church Street
Wells Beach, Maine 04090
Phone: (207) 646-4194
Directions to Our Inn
- Travel the Maine Turnpike (I -95) to Exit 19, beyond toll make a left on Route 109.
- At the next set of lights, turn right onto Chapel Road.
- At the stop sign, turn right onto Route 1.
- Continue until reaching the next set of lights, turning left onto Mile Road.
- Head towards Wells Beach, then turn right onto Church Street.
- Haven By The Sea is located three blocks down on the right.
If you have trouble finding us, call (207) 646-4194
Distance & Driving Time
||1 hour 21minutes
|Bar Harbor, Maine
||3 hours 18 minutes
|New York, New York
||4 hours 36 minutes
|Montreal Int. Airport, Canada
||5 hours 2 minutes
Nine uniquely-decorated guest rooms loaded with traditional charm. All rooms have private baths, comfortable seating, wireless internet, cable TV, hairdryer, iron, and for added seasonal comfort, central air conditioning. Indulge in the luxury of a good night's rest and awake ready for your beachside activities.
It's has been called the "Antique Center of Maine" with over 50 shops such as Goosefare Antiques and R. Jorgensen Antiques. The Sanford Country Golf Club and Merriland Farm offer par-three golf. For nature-lovers, there's the Wells Reserve at historic Laudholm Farm and the Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge. And that's just the beginning. Kennebunkport and Ogunquit, with their shops, galleries, summer theater, and restaurants, are just a few miles away. Portland, Maine and Portsmouth, New Hampshire are less than 45 minutes away.