The State of Maine currently has a plan in place (please note this is not our policy) stating the options allowing you to visit us. The ever-changing website is www.maine.gov/decd.
Haven By The Sea has made the health of our guests a top priority and we look forward to welcoming guests in the near future. We have always taken great pride in our daily cleaning practices around the Inn.
We wanted to provide the following information for you to feel comfortable booking a stay with us.
- The Inn is over 7,000 square feet of space and only 11 guest rooms with 4 common areas which leaves ample space for distancing.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the property for your convenience.
- The dining room and deck has been arranged with plenty of space between tables and chairs.
- Breakfast will still be as delicious as ever and can always be enjoyed inside or outside with comfort. If you choose to dine in your room, we can arrange it.
- Paper service can also be requested.
- Our cleaning staff will not be entering your room throughout the entire time you are here. The option for extra supplies or towels/sheets will be delivered outside your room at any time of day.
- Trash will be picked up daily outside your room.
- We always provide the cleanest environment possible.
- We have always used top quality name brand cleaning chemicals and santizers, and will continue to do so.
- Any staff member with flu like symptoms, will be placed under quarantine for a minimum of two weeks.
- You will be called in the event our staff or other guests have had Covid-19 exposure.
- Check in will not begin until 3:00 to have extra time to clean, sanitize and disinfect your room.
Stay safe and healthy. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Danny and Nancy